Womb Wisdom Workshop London,Saturday February 25th 2012
Anaiya, co-author of Womb Wisdom, is bringing her expression of this body of work that can reactivate the deep, inherent, often forgotten feminine power within us. It is a vital key to dissolving the problems in modern-day relationships and to entering into a Soul Mate Union with the heart in union with the womb, in relationship. Here is the practical and realistic path that brings women and men together as one. The clear knowledge of the mystical meaning of the seven gates towards the personal and cosmic womb space.
In the past and in present-day sacred traditions, women have known that the womb houses the greatest power a woman possesses: the power to create on all levels. Utilized in the process of giving birth, this power of creation can also be tapped in the birth of projects, careers, personal healing, spirituality, and relationships. However, because the womb stores the energetic imprint of every intimate encounter–loving or not–the creative voice of the womb is often muffled or absent altogether, affecting the emotional, mental, and spiritual health of women and their relationships.
Our day together will be spent delving into the first four gates, which I call ‘the personal journey’ towards the womb space and our healing of sexuality. Gates 1-4 contain our personal experiences in relationship to our sexuality, past relationships and how we truly feel about the opposite gender.
This workshop will cover practices that:
- Clear your (sexual) past, open the womb’s energetic pathways, release toxic emotions, and ignite creative potential
- Prepare you for the path of conscious relating (Soul Mate Union), relationships that are fulfilling and deeply intimate
- Erase contracts and toxic bonds
- Establish an authentic connection with your “Pure and Awakened Womaness”
- Reveals how the awakened womb can also bring about male spiritual transformation
“Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine,” is now available worldwide with Inner Traditions / Bear and Company.